Over the past 7 years, the Cleveland BCM has been sending students on mission to Granada, Nicaragua. Nearly 60 students from Lee and CSCC have made the trip, many of them going more than once. Working with missionaries Eric and Melissa Weber, the teams engage in village evangelism, church construction, feeding programs and other ministries.
This year, we are sending a team of 10 students to serve May 14-23. Each student is responsible for raising their own support of nearly $1,100. They are also working to raise money to cover 42 food boxes we use in our village evangelism efforts as well as purchasing supplies for church construction.
Would you consider helping these students as they seek to share the good news with families across Granada?
Your donations are tax deductible and will go directly to these programs in Nicaragua.
You can easily click one of the items below or the custom amount link to give even more 🙂
$20 purchases 1 food/supply box for a family in need.
$60 purchases 3 food/supply boxes for families in need.
$100 purchases 5 food/supply boxes for families in need
Thank you so much for supporting our efforts to reach these incredible people that so many of us have come to love over the years.
This Friday night (Feb 23) the BCM is hosting a house show featuring our friend Ben Strawn and Preston Lovinggood! Ben has been a long-time friend of BCM and is a very talented artist. And Preston is a long-time friend of Ben. So we’re all basically related.
The House Show is totally FREE and we will be accepting donations for the BCM Nicaragua Mission Trip this May.
So. Bring all your buddies. It all starts at 7pm.
Spring Mission Break is back! And it’s set for March 6-11, 2018. This event is jam packed with opportunities for you. We’ll spend the first few days in a super nice cabin building community, having fun and prepping for an incredible Disciple Now weekend. On Friday, we head on over to Madisonville where we’ll meet our students from the Tribe at First Baptist. Then we’ll spend the weekend teaching, leading in worship, organizing and administrating games and other activities…and much much more.
Areas in which you can serve
- In-Home Small Group Bible Study Leader
- Worship Team
- Set Up/Clean Up/Prep Team
- Tech Team
- Game Masters for Sat afternoon Tribal Wars!!
- And probably more….
Space is very limited on this trip so please let Steven know asap if you want to be a part.
Here are some important links for you:
$25 deposit $25 balance Release Form
Amazing View Cabin
Other Important Details
- Students are responsible for transportation. Feel free to carpool.
- Cabin will be open by 5pm on Tuesday evening.
- Linens are provided at cabin, but you may need to bring a sleeping bag or bedding for the DNow portion.
- Bring play clothes for the weekend. Prepare for whatever the weather is looking like. There is a hot tub at the cabin if that’s your thing.
- We will have some free time at the cabin. Bring some extra money for a meal or two out or to do something fun in Pigeon Forge…Just don’t ask Steven to ride the big wheel thingy. We may do Breakout again too!!
It’s one of our favorite nights of the semester. Late Night Pancakes! Since Lee University has Convocation next week, we mix our Monday Night Bible Study up a bit. So here’s the simple steps you need to take this Monday:
- Attend Convocation with your friends at Lee.
- Load up all your buddies and drive to the BCM after Convocation.
- Upon arriving, eat as many pancakes as you can, play games, and have fun.
- Leave when you’ve had enough.
It really is that simple. And it’s FREE. So. See you Monday night!